Social Worker Children with Disabilities Buckinghamshire
Buckinghamshire County Council are in current need of a locum Children with Disabilities Social Worker to join their Children with Disabilities team in High Wycombe.
This is a great opportunity to work in an on going long term contract. Pay rate £32 to £35 Ltd/umbrella per hour.
Within this position you will hold a caseload of children with disabilities carrying out the following duties and responsibilities:
* Single Assessments and Carers Assessment
* Attending Children in Care and Personal Education Plan meetings
* Arranging and supporting parents to manage their care packages
* Reviewing Care Packages (For example Direct Payments, Overnight Respites, shared lives, Shared Care and Child minding)
* Participating in team duty, staff meetings and case discussions
Applicants are required to be HCPC registered Qualified Social Workers, car owner-drivers and have post qualifying experience of working within children's services.
- Qualified Social Worker children disabilities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'