Based in difference locations across Northamptonshire
37 hrs per week
£28-£32 per hour
Northamptonshire are currently seeking experienced social workers to join Northamptonshire County Council. There are a variety of roles within NCC also being located in difference areas of Northamptonshire.
The overall purpose of the role is to deliver and provide social work services, at a level appropriate for a professionally qualified post, to young people and families to ensure the welfare of children and young people is safeguarded and they are protected in accordance with the legal and statutory obligations of Northamptonshire County Council.
The county Council Provides Services for:
- Children Looked After - there is a duty to act like a responsible parent, offering the right type of care and support at all times.
- Children with disabilities
- Children and families in need of support during difficult times
- Children at risk of being abused or harmed
- Children and young people who need help to live in the community or when they leave our care
- Children, who repeatedly offend, help prevent re-offending
The Post will cover a designated area of work within the Children and Young People’s Service. Northamptonshire County Council Children and Young People’s Service provides support to families in need using a range of services including Initial Assessment, Children in Need Teams, Specialist Children’s Looked After Teams, Children with Disabilities Teams and Adoption and Fostering Services.
If you are a QSW and are looking for a new role please do get in touch.
- Young People