Social Worker, Children's Safeguarding
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time within a children's safeguarding service based in Liverpool. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £24.25 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- Ability to manage and prioritise a workload, to make use of supervision and work as a member of a team
- Ability to analyse risk in child protection and to plan appropriate interventions to safeguard children and young people
- To promote high standards of professional practice through monitoring, reviewing and evaluation of interventions that will improve the quality of the outcomes for children and families
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of social work practice which will include undertaking the necessary post qualifying awards, participating in training, supervision and team meetings
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
This social worker job is advertised by Jordan Castaldo; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.