- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be registered with the General Social Care Council
- Experience of assessments and childcare planning for children identified as vulnerable and in need
- Experience of completing assessments and reports that identifies vulnerable children in need, children who need protection and safeguarding, including unborn children.
- Experience of planning for children becoming looked including the use of a range of statutory powers and the courts
- Experience of working with and engaging Young People / Children with Special or Additional Needs
- Experience of working, in partnership with parents, extended families and those representing them
- Experience of using electronic children’s records and maintaining service user information systems
- Experience of working in a front line Referral and Assessment Duty Service.
- Experience of delivering quality assessments and services to children and their families from different ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'