Job Ref: SR-4265
Social Worker - Children and Young People's Service
Job Type: Full or Part Time Permanent
My client is looking to recruit a full or part time Social Worker within their Children's Social care department as part of a team based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire.
The main responsibility of the post is to hold and manage a caseload including Children in Need, Child Protection and Looked after Children
The post holder will:-
- Manage and prioritise cases as allocated by the line manager
- Assess children and their family’s needs and make appropriate recommendations for services to achieve agreed outcomes
- Participate in the allocation of cases and accept cases allocated by the Team Manager commensurate with your level of experience.
- Liaise with other agency professionals as necessary to fulfil the Directorates statutory duties and achieve best outcomes for children.
- Fully engage in supervision and performance appraisal
- Maintain good case records, write reports as required in line with departmental standards. Give evidence in court in relation to care or other proceedings
To apply you will be:
- Fully qualified, accredited social work professional status (CQSW, DipSW, CSS, PQCCA)
- Hold a Current registration with the Health and Care Professions Council
Salary: £27K - £32K
- Social Work
- children services