Social Worker - Child Protection - Wirral
Aurora Resourcing are currently looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker to work within the Child Protection Team for a local authority in the Wirral. This role includes Child In Need and Child Protection Work. You will work as part of an established and knowledgeable team who are committed to the safeguarding of children.
- The role will entail court work and assessment report writing, chairing meetings and care planning for children and families
- This role includes Child In Need and Child Protection Work
- Contribute to the adequate protection of children from harm by assisting in the assessment of risk, and the delivery of support services
- Current HCPC registration
- Experience within a relevant team
- Driver, own vehicle
- Knowledge of all current legislation
If you would like to find out more about the position, then please apply below or contact Jay at Aurora Resourcing.
To see other roles then please visit the Aurora Resourcing website: www.auroraresourcing.co.uk
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunity and equality recruitment agency.
Know someone looking for work? We have an excellent referral bonus on offer!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"