As Autumn approaches, is it time for a new role?
You may not be aware of the wide range of areas we cover, or some of the incentives currently available for our roles within Children’s services.
I have detailed a selection of these below, however please don’t hesitate to contact me if there’s something else you’re interested in.
Alternatively you could recommend a friend for £250 – this incentive is uncapped, so please don’t hesitate to send us any interested friends or colleagues!
We also offer £100 to every Social Worker who starts work with Reed for the first time or returns after 6 months or more – tell your friends!
• Leicestershire County Council – Child Protection – various locations – up to £32 per hour
• Nottinghamshire County Council – Child Protection / Assessment / Court / MASH – rates of up to £35-37 per hour available
• Coventry City Council – Child Protection – Help & Protection – various locations – up to £29.93 per hour
• Somerset County Council – Safeguarding / Assessment / Children Looked After – various locations – up to £35 per hour available + incentives re: travel & accommodation
• Leicester City Council – CIN Service (Child Protection & Court Work) - £28.50 per hour
• Reading Borough Council – Long-Term Children’s / Access & Assessment – up to £38 per hour available
• Gloucestershire County Council – Safeguarding / Assessment / Permanency / Front Door – various locations – up to £35 per hour + incentives re: travel & accommodation
• Northamptonshire County Council – Children’s Safeguarding / Disabled Children – up to £32 per hour
• Devon County Council – Children’s roles – various teams – various locations – up to £38 per hour
• Dedicated expert consultant
• A smooth & speedy registration process – we guarantee to meet you at a place & time that’s convenient for you, and everything else can be done online!
• Online timesheets & pay management
• 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
• Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
• Office hours 8am-6.00pm to provide support/advice
• Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development - £500+ in some cases!!
• Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
• Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £250
If you are interested in this role please call (0121 2372642), or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we can find them work!
Looked After Children
Children Looked After
Children in Care
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'