A Qualified Social Worker is required to join a Children In Need team. This is an initial 3 months contract. Pay rate for this position will be £22-25 Ltd per hour (DOE). Full time candidates will only be considered for this role.
- Competitive Pay rates
- Dedicated one to one consultant
- Impartial Career advice, Interview preparation, Exclusive opportunities
- Weekly mailers relevant to you and your market
- Fantastic referral scheme offering £200 per successful candidate/friend referral
- Working in children in need
- Working with and engaging Young People / Unaccompanied minors
- Undertaking child and family assessments
- CP and Child in Need work
- Multi disciplinary work
- An understanding of short and long term care planning as well as working with children in need and child protection
- Experience of working with and engaging children and young people
- A Degree/Diploma in Social Work
- HCPC registration & valid DBS
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
If you don't think this role is quite the best fit for you please contact us to discuss others. Also if you know someone who might be suitable, refer them on to us and get a massive £200 in love to shop vouchers. (T&C*)
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Qualified Social Worker
- Child in need