A Qualified Social Worker is required to join a CAMHS team. This is an initial 3-6 month contract. Pay rate for this position will be £22-25 Ltd per hour (DOE). Full time candidates will only be considered for this role.
- Competitive Pay rates
- Dedicated one to one consultant
- Impartial Career advice, Interview preparation, Exclusive opportunities
- Weekly mailers relevant to you and your market
- Fantastic referral scheme offering £200 per successful candidate/friend referral
- Working with children and young people with mental health problems and undertaking assessment and therapeutic interventions.
- Assessing and managing risks.
- Multi-disciplinary working
- Clinical/therapeutic and case management
- Experience in working as a Qualified Social Worker within Children Social Work setting preferably within a hospital/mental health background
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) Registration
- Social Work Degree/DipSW/CQSW
- A good working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation's and frameworks relevant to Children Social Work including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice
If you don't think you this is quite the best fit for you get in touch to discuss others. Do you know some one who might be suitable? Refer them on to us and get £200 in love to shop vouchers. (T&C*)
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Mental Health
- Qualified Social Worker