Social Worker, C&F Care Management Team, Southend, up to £28ph
An experienced Social Worker is needed for an established Care Management team based in Southend.
Southend is a culturally-rich, ethnically-diverse, socially-mixed, vibrant and progressive town with office views of surrounding countryside, the Thames Estuary and the North Sea. There is easy access by train, by car to/from London and by plane via Southend’s international airport.
- To provide an efficient and cost effective service to young people ensuring that their needs are professionally assessed.
- To make sure every young person will have a professional and comprehensive Pathway Plan and Risk Assessment.
- To investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases, demonstrating clarity of assessment, reliability of information, evidences conclusions and realistic pathway plans. Ensure adequate recording that evidences practice
- To develop practice, which takes a holistic view of the individual, locating them in both their immediate and extended social circles, and having full regard to their overall development needs.
- To attend reviews, various meetings and court if required for each case presenting the Council plans and opinions with professionalism and integrity.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Experience of advocating on behalf of children, families and other agencies.
- Experience of offering therapeutic assessment to children.
- Experience of planning, executing and reviewing social work practice.
- Experience of preparing and presenting case conference reports.
- Experience of reviewing care packages.
At Remedy Recruitment Group, you will receive a personal one-one service from your dedicated consultant.
To find out more about this role, please call Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
- Child Protection
- Social Work
- children in need
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job