Social Worker - Band 7
We have a great opportunity for a Band 7 Social Worker
This role is for a senior social worker in a Community Adult Learning Disability Multi-disciplinary Team in the Belfast area.
- Degree in Social work
- Five years minimum post qualification experience in profession - three of which must be in the area of Learning Disability
- Registered with NISCC (or able to be registered)
- Be willing to complete an Enhanced Access NI check
- Experience of Managing a Multi-disciplinary Team
- Be a DAPO and be experienced in carrying out Adult Safeguarding Investigating roles
- Have experience with the Mental Capacity Act and have the ability to manage the processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.Knowledge of legislation and its implications for both Professional practice and management in relation to service users with a Learning disability.
The successful Social Worker will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Flexible working hours (part time & full time)
- Paid Holidays
- Free Occupational health clearance
- Free training
- CPD support
- Business mileage paid
- £300 reward for each successful referral (T&C apply)
- Earn from £19.89 to £21.30 per hour
- Ongoing support from experienced consultants specialising in social work
Randstad Care is a preferred supplier of social workers to the 5 Northern Ireland health trusts. To view a sample of our testimonials please visit our Randstad Care Belfast website.
For further details on social work positions please contact Giuseppa McKenna on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'