Social Worker Band 6 / Band 5 - Northern Ireland- 13.50 per hour
Corus Consultancy are looking for two enthusiastic, motivated and qualified Supports Workers for our client in Northern Ireland. This is a contract position with an immediate start (up to March 2018). Working with our client in Northern Ireland, you will be experience working within the Family Intervention service.
* To implement relevant legislation, Department and Trust Policy and procedures, including the Regional Safe Guarding Policy
* Responsibility for managing an allocated workload and establishing priorities within it.
* To maintain comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date records as required by the Trust.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Hold a recognised Professional qualification in social work (CQSW/ Dip SW/ CSS).
* Have HCPC registration or be eligible for registration or have lodged an application with the HCPC.
* Newly qualified Social Worker would be considered
* Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
* Experience in the use of Microsoft office
* products including at least one of the core packages i.e. Outlook (Email) Word, Excel, ePEX, PowerPoint or MS Access
* Knowledge of relevant legislation as it applies across all Client Groups
* Knowledge of dementia and functional mental illness
Skills and Aptitudes:
* Effective Planning & Organisational skills with an ability to prioritise own workload.
* Effective Communications skills to meet the needs of the post in full.
Our client is constantly aiming for excellence and only recruit people who are committed to improving their service. If you are looking for a great opportunity as a Social Worker, then please apply now.
- Band 5
- Band 6
- Social Worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job