Ackerman Pierce are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker for a Referral and Assessment team within the Social Care industry in Wirral. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels. The vacancy in WIrral will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Initial Assessments and Core Assessments
- Section 47 Investigations
- Contributing to the duty rota
- Initiating care proceedings
- Working in a multi-agency capacity to support families and children
- Initial child protection reports conference reports
- Post qualifying experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment team within the UK Social Care industry.
- HCPC Registration
- 1-2 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment vacancy or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Wirral, please email your updated CV to us or contact Ollie Barrett for more information.
- Social Worker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'