We currently have roles based in Sedgemoor but ofter recruitment for Taunton & Yeovil.
Paying up to £35 per hour
The role will involve the following:
• Signposting people to other agencies or complete an assessment of need
• Low caseloads being between 14-17
• Investigate allegations of neglect so that a child or young person is protected.
Requirements of the role:
• Qualified Social Worker
• Fully HCPC registered
• Must have post-qualifying experience in the same or similar setting.
Benefits of Somerset Council:
• Support with accommodation and commuting costs
• Flexible Working
• Team Development days
• Regular supervision by permanent staff
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Register with Reed for the first time or return to us after 6 months or more, secure this post or another with our agency and we'll reward you with £100 vouchers (restaurant, spa, high street - your choice!!).
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
· Dedicated expert consultant
· Online timesheets & pay management
· 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
· Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
· Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
· Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
· Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
· Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
· Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £250
If you are interested in this role please call 0121 2372642 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we can find them work!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business