Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for 10 advanced practitioners to work within Wirral Council.
Wirral Council are embarking on an exciting journey towards creating an environment where social work is about building relationships and doing direct work with children and families.
To help them to do this they are looking for 10 advanced practitioners to join their districts for between 6 to 12 weeks with the aim of giving us some increased capacity. They are looking for experienced, motivated practitioners who have a positive can do approach with the availability to start within the next 2 weeks
Benefits of the role as a Fostering Social Worker for Wirral:
*Competitive rate of pay
*Longer term contracts
As a Fostering Social Worker for Wirral, you must be:
*Eligible to work in the UK
*Full UK license
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area, please contact Alex Glover at Service Care Solutions on or message me above!
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
* Excellent rates of pay
* An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
* Payroll service twice a week
* Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus! *
- IRO or children or children in need or CIN or safeguarding or indepenedent reviewing officer care reviews or CP Chair or LAC Chair or social worker