Social Worker Advanced Practitioner, Wakefield, Paying £38 Umbrella (health and coronavirus jobs)
Reed Social Care are currently recruitingrecruiting for an experienced Advanced Practitioner to work within Wakefield Children & Care Teams.
Candidates will have experience in child protection and care proceedings. The individual must have at least 3 years’ experience of working with long-term child protection and assessment work.
The individual must have experience in completing:
· Single assessments
· Risk assessments
· S47 investigations
· Child protection planning
· Viability assessments
· Parenting assessments and court work both within the public and private sector.
- Have a qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent
- Registered with Social Work England
- Adoption work and completion of Child Permanence Reports are integral to the role and thus the candidate MUST have experience across the board.
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- Access to your own continued Professional Development fund
- 2 payment methods available: Umbrella & PAYE
- Child Protection
- Social Care
- Social Work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'