Starting Point Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adult Social Worker to work full-time within Walsall Council Hospital Discharge Team.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England. The salary for this temporary Social Worker job is £29.99 per hour.
- Within the hospital and discharge team, you will work with individuals living within a variety of settings to maximise their independence and life opportunities.
- Working in a fast-paced environment.
- You will work within a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Must have experience of the Care Act
- You will be responsible for managing a caseload that may include capacity assessments.
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults Social Care
- Experience of and a passion to work with individuals who may have a learning disability, physical disability or mental health needs and are committed to providing a person centred and strengths-based approach to their work.
- Ideally have experience in Mosaic system.
- Some remote working but must be available for assessments at Walsall Manor Hospital
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'