Primarily working with Older People or working with Mental Health problems, Learning Disabilities, Acquired Brain Injury or other complex needs and their Carers.
The role involves :
• Assisting Service Users to resolve issues, adjust to or change their social environments in order to improve the quality of their lives.
• Assess the need for social work intervention,
• Identification of risk and the need for protection
• Determine what intervention in needed to achieve positive outcomes within the eligibility criteria determined by a Care Act assessment.
• Manage an allocated workload within Directorate priorities and Council policies.
• Maintain appropriate electronic records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative procedures.
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
• A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
• Be HCPC Registered
• Be eligible to work within the UK
• Be a car driver
• This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full HCPC/CCW registration.
Why Reed and what can we offer?
•Dedicated expert consultant
•Online timesheets & pay management
•Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
•Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
•Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
•Recommend-a-Friend bonus for referrals
•Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
•Reed Rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
If this sounds like the new job for you, please contact Greg Collins ASAP on 0151 242 6428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job