The team is based in Charnwood.
You will be supporting the local authority with its waiting list.
This is an urgent role.
The pay rate for this role is £30 per hour (Umbrella).
Requirements of the role:
• Qualified Social Worker
• Fully HCPC registered
• Must have post-qualifying experience within a mental health setting
• Ideal candidate will have worked for Leicestershire before, or be familiar and competent (preferably) with the LiquidLogic System known as IAS or LAS Protocol
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£200** PER successful recommendation.
Register with Reed for the first time or return to us after 6 months or more, secure this post or another with our agency and we'll reward you with £100 vouchers (restaurant, spa, high street - your choice!!).
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets & pay management
• 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
• Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
• Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
• Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
• Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
• Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £250
If you are interested in this role please call (0121 2372642), or e-mail (email@example.com) - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £200 if we can find them work!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job