The main focus of the work is information gathering whilst engaging with Trafford citizens, requesting support for themselves or others. You will be clear about the legislation under pinning adult social care; in terms of The Care Act, mental capacity, adult safeguarding and assessment.
• You will have a wide range of social care experience of working with adults.
• You will be expected to manage a number of different referrals incorporating a variety of screening focused roles.
• The successful candidate will be allocated roles, which they will manage independently and prioritise accordingly.
• There is a need to be flexible in approach and adaptable in ability.
• The team often work under pressure with demanding timeframes.
A significant part of your role will be to identify risks to the individual/carer’s and respond appropriately and in real-time, thus ensuring safeguarding concerns are addressed. Other areas of work include substance misuse, homelessness, domestic violence and identifying learning difficulty.
Why Reed and what can we offer?
•Dedicated expert consultant
•Online timesheets & pay management
•Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
•Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
•Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
•Recommend-a-Friend bonus for referrals
•Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
•Reed Rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
If this sounds like the new job for you, please contact Greg Collins ASAP on 0151 242 6428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job