Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Social Worker within the Adults Mental Health team with Worcestershire Council.
Contract – 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours – Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Rate of pay – £23.81+ per hour
This is negotiable depending on experience
About the role
- To ensure that the outcome of all work with adults in need of care and support, and with their carers, is to promote their wellbeing.
- To ensure that opportunities to prevent, delay or defer the need for intensive services are maximised by ensuring opportunities for reablement and independent living are always considered and explored, enhancing individual and family resilience.
- To carry out and review Needs Assessments & Care and Support Plans for individuals and their carers in a timely and effective way ensuring that they are involved fully in the process
- To undertake Assessments/Care and Support plans of a higher level of complexity.
- To support the professional and practice development of Social Care Workers, ASYE or Level 2 Social Workers within the team through mentoring, co-working and other support mechanisms as agreed with the line manager
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working as a social worker
- Social Work England Registration
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of person centred, asset-based assessment and support planning principles for both individuals and carers.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant legislation regarding adult social care, including the Care Act 2014 and the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
- We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
If you are interested in the role please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group – /
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'