Social Worker - Adult Services x 3 Positions
Our client is looking to recruit three social workers based within adult teams across the authority - the positions will inculde specialisms within Mental Health, Older Adults, Learning Disabilities and Hospital Discharge.
The roles will involve:
To use professional knowledge, skills and interventions in accordance with HCPC code of practice, statutory duties, professional practice, departmental policies and procedures, and best value. To assess, monitor and review the social care needs of adults, and their carers in relation to their caring role. To support the planning and arrangements, provision or purchase of appropriate services/care that will meet a person’s assessed and eligible needs and the outcomes identified. To work in partnership with users, carers, relatives and other agencies, to identify current and future service requirements and contribute to service development within the scope of the role.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Social Care Locums is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment - we offer twice weekly payroll too!
For more information or details of other roles, please contact Simone at Social Care Locums or visit our website to upload your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"