Are you looking to join a growing organisation as we develop new therapies together for the benefit of our service users?
An opportunity has become available for a Social Worker to join our team at Cygnet Woking, working Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
To work in partnership with service users across the wards, their carers/family, the multidisciplinary team, organisations, external agencies and others to assist with the recovery process. You will help to inform service user needs / risk assessments, multidisciplinary input and the analysis of risk whilst also leading on the social care needs of the service users.
The post holder will ensure that service users and their carers are aware of their legal rights and take an active role in safeguarding within the multidisciplinary team. You will also provide a written report to the multidisciplinary team and the allocated care coordinator in the mental health team for each Care Programme Approach review.
Are you the successful candidate we are looking for?
• A HCPC Registered Social Worker along with a relevant qualification
• Experience working within a mental health setting
• Understanding of Safeguarding; Health & Safety; Data Protection; Confidentiality Issues; Equality & Diversity
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• The ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Good literacy skills, attention to detail and the ability to complete comprehensive reports
Cygnet Hospital Woking offers a range of secure mental health services for adult males and females across low secure, locked rehabilitation and PICU wards. Cygnet Lodge Woking, our sister hospital close by, provides a mental health rehabilitation service for men and extends our care pathway.
Services are delivered in a purpose-built therapeutic environment where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes and recovery. A range of therapies supports the care pathway towards independent living. We also place ourselves in the centre of the community and get close to the families of those we seek to help.
In return, we will offer you:
• Salary up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
• Onsite support
• Company pension scheme and free life assurance
• Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
• Subsidised meals
• Opportunities for CPD and further learning and development
• Expert clinical supervision and peer support
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS and reference check and an offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance.
Are you passionate about making a positive difference?
Click the link to apply.