Our client, an East Midlands Local Authority, is seeking 2 interim Team Managers.
You will be based in a locality team with onsite parking and great transport links to the rest of the East & West Midlands
You will be managing a Children’s Services team arranged in a pod structure.
The team takes cases from the point of completion of the SAF by First Response and then keeps the case until the final care plan is actioned.
You will be supervising staff including Level 3 Social Workers in Court.
The contract is set to run until the end of March 2020 initially.
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- Fully HCPC registered
- Experienced Social Work manager
- Experience and knowledge of statutory frontline children’s services
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
- Dedicated expert consultant
- A smooth & speedy registration process – we guarantee to meet you at a place & time that’s convenient for you, and everything else can be done online!
- Online timesheets & pay management
- 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
- Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
- Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
- Office hours 8am-6.00pm to provide support/advice
- Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
- Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
- Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £250
If you are interested in this role please call (), or e-mail () - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we can find them work!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'