Our Clients in Cambridgeshire are looking for a social worker to joy their vibrant First Response Team. The successful candidate will be joining a well-established and supportive team. Due to the fast paced nature of this role, candidates with post qualified experience will be considered.
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Good management structure
- Experienced team
About the role:
- Undertake all work in a manner that is responsive to legislative requirements as well as corporate and national priorities
- To contribute to the formulation of the Service Plan and to be clear about Team priorities
- As they relate to the social work role and function.
- To prepare for regular supervision and reflective practice consultations concerning
- Casework practice and ensure that work is progressed and completed as agreed.
- To contribute to regular individual performance and development consultations and
- Undertake any necessary training and professional learning and development.
- Post qualified experience in assessment team
- HCPC registered
- Social Work degree