Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a returning client who have a brand-new team set up in their contact centre. We are recruiting for 2 Social Media Team Managers to lead, develop and support 10 Social Media Agents who will be communicating with customers on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms building and maintain relationships as well as encouraging personality and engaging responses to drive their reputation to an all-time high.
This is a hands-on role where you will be given the opportunity to help mould and develop the team and be involved in process improvement, creating materials, dealing with escalations, stakeholder management, Quality Assurance, Analysis and more. We are looking for a self-motivated and driven individual who can really push the limits.
Key Responsibilities â€" not limited to:
- Identify and implement team and individual KPIs which are consistently aligned to departmental targets, product offerings and corporate goals.
- Contribute to the planning of departmental resources to ensure that appropriate customer service skills are secured, maximised and maintained.
- Monitor the teamâ€™s real-time adherence to predefined work schedules, investigating and resolving variance as necessary, including attendance, shrinkage, and productivity (where dedicated real time management is not available).
- Identify and quantify process improvement opportunities
- Adapt, or draft, materials to create suitable social media
- Maintain high levels of Quality Assurance, approving all social media responses with 100% compliance.
- Manage escalations and complaints through to resolution including resulting improvement actions.
- Manage Social Media Engagement Agents through established crisis management processes with effective management of P1 escalations.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc data analysis and reporting on inbound and outbound social media communication, community trends and patterns.
- Contact Centre Management Experience of 3 years or more
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Proven people management experience within a social media customer service environment.
- Regular user of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or other social media platforms.
- Experience of social media management tools such as Sprinklr.
Working hours will be split and roated btween 0800 - 2300 Monday - Sunday - Flexability is key for this role
If this role is of interest, please apply with the link provided.
Please note if you do not have experience working within Social Media Teams you will not be shortlisted as this is a requirement for this role.