Social Media Specialist
Social Media Specialist
£35,000 - £45,000
Manchester (M50 Hybrid)
Are you a Social Media Specialist with experience of strategising and managing social campaigns within the i-gaming/sportsbook/gambling sector? Do you like the idea of working with fun and interesting subject matters, including some of the leading sports teams, sports personalities, and celebrity entertainment superstars, globally?
You'll have a proven track record of identifying social media marketing opportunities and can, from idea to action, lead campaign development and execution by social touchpoint. If you're a creative thinker, with great experience of creating, managing, and executing social strategies, this could be a great role to help you maximise your talents.
Reporting to the Social Media Team Leader, you'll be responsible for growing international social media accounts, using your strong experience of social marketing principals. It's a full-time role, with flexible hours, and on occasion, there might be some evening or weekend work too, if any social media emergencies arise. You'll be working in a hybrid pattern, generally 2 days a week in the modern Salford Quays office, 3 days a week from home.
You'll be responsible for:
- Creating, managing, and executing social strategies, guiding overall brand initiatives within your campaigns, across the most appropriate social channels.
- Working closely with external agencies and in-house creative teams to ensure the creation, curation, development, and management of your planned campaigns is properly implemented.
- Overseeing the engagement and deployment of influencer marketing strategies, to expand user base and create excitement.
- Maintaining up-to-date social analytics and consistent reporting, with continuous optimisation towards key audiences and objectives.
- Continued monitoring of the competition and undertaking competitive analysis.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual planning and approval of social calendars, adhering to client tone of voice, whilst developing thematic stories and reporting on these activities.
- Keeping up to speed with i-gaming/sportsbook/gambling industry trends, insights, topics, and best practices.
- Working closely with other social media specialists in the business and sharing best practices, whilst also collaborating with content and SEO teams to achieve a unified distribution of content and link building opportunities on social media.
The Social Media Specialist that takes on this exciting challenge will understand that different social platforms have very different user behaviours. You'll be an expert at defining the right strategy for the right channel to maximise the growth of user volume and engagement. This is very much a strategy and management/coordination role, where you'll be guiding your agency partners and and in-house creative talent through the execution of your cleverly devised plans.
Here's some of the key experience you'll need to demonstrate:
- 4+ years working a robust social media strategy role within a medium to large scale marketing organisation.
- A strong understanding of all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, and Pinterest, is a must.
- Experience of expanding online communities across other platforms such as Reddit, Discord, and Telegram, for example.
- Experience of managing resources including budgets and personnel. In addition to social strategy, a large part of this role is coordinating a complex network of talent to achieve the campaign results you intend to reap.
- Clear track record of building and growing brands via social media.
- The ability to integrate different social channels and media types, to get the most out of the content created for the audience it reaches.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to run and prioritise multiple projects at once.
- A background in i-gaming and/or sports knowledge from a social media growth point of view.
- Worked on social strategy for crypto betting too? That will really make you stand out!
This is a digital marketing business enjoying hyper-growth at the moment. They are experts within the i-gaming, sportsbook, and gambling arenas, and for a creative and opportunistic-minded Social Media Specialist, this represents a great opportunity to think outside of the box and get involved in the types of campaigns you won't be able to, elsewhere.
They also have a track record of promoting from within, so as more brands come online, more opportunities for promotion prospects will naturally appear.
In addition to an attractive salary of £35k - £45k DOE, some additional benefits include;
- Private health cover
- Death in service benefit
- Various discounted products and services
Want To Apply?
We're interviewing and shortlisting for this role right now, and expecting to get suitable candidates in for interview quickly. If you're interested, please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the link below.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'