Are you looking for your next challenge in your exciting socialmedia career? Are you excited about eCommerce and performance marketing space? Look no further!
We are looking for an energetic and driven Social Media Specialist to join this amazing award-winning team. They offer exceptional perks such as an amazing company culture and flexible working - working from home for now as well.
The lucky candidate will be taking on a varied role, responsible for managing the whole socialmedia process from start to finish.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Deliver and implement socialmedia strategy
- Managing socialmedia activity and budget
- Create and manage the socialmedia calendar
- Data analysis, campaign performance reports
- Working with various teams e.g. design, coding and content
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
- 3 years of professional socialmedia experience is required
- Experience in managing socialmedia content, strategy and implementation
- Copywriting experience
- Analytical skills
- Photoshop or design skills would be a huge plus
Social Media Specialist Benefits:
- Salary: £30-34K (depending on experience)
- Location: London, City Centre
- Remote working for now / flexible working soon
- Training opportunities
- Social outings/retreats
- Amazing company culture
- Progression opportunitiesAnd so much more…
Have you been looking for your eCommerce challenge in an exciting new company? If you want to pursue your socialmedia career further, and you are excited about the digital space, then we would love to hear from you! APPLY NOW. YOU could be the next Social Media Specialist.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'