FDM Group is a FTSE 250 professional services provider an international footprint. We work with over 200 clients including some of the world’s largest and most reputable organisations, across multiple sectors. We are a fast growing, award winning company with centres throughout Europe, North America, Asia and Australia and a strong focus on our people.
As FDM’s Social Media Specialist, you will manage FDM’s social media channels globally. Working with the digital team across North America, Europe and APAC, you will be responsible for developing and executing best practice social media strategies in order to maximise digital engagement. This includes building and maintaining a social media calendar, developing regularly scheduled social media content, leading global marketing campaigns on social media, running paid social advertising, developing a social network and analysing and reporting on campaign results.
This role will connect you with all departments throughout the business and you will need to be comfortable engaging with people at all levels of seniority. You will be someone who loves all things social and is keen to contribute and implement ideas as well as to help guide and mentor other members of the team.
You will be joining a company that is growing at a phenomenal rate both in the UK and internationally, bringing with it many exciting new opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take a lead role in the planning and strategy around increasing FDM’s social media footprint
- Maintain, plan and manage the social media portion of the digital content calendar
- Daily moderation of FDM’s online engagement on all social channels
- Maximise content distribution through social media channels
- Manage paid advertising on social channels
- Build and nurture relationships with key influencers
- Execute and maintain online campaigns
- Develop and pitch social media content ideas and campaigns
- Run frequent Twitter chats and Facebook Live activities
- Analyse, record and report on social statistics and metrics
- Provide expertise on social media integration with video, print and all other offline marketing materials
- Keeping up with web trends, new marketing mediums and online competitor analysis
- Develop and deliver tailored training sessions for departments within the business on social media best practice.
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- Have at least 2+ years of experience in social media or digital marketing
- Experience using social media platforms for corporate marketing purposes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to show a clear passion for all things social media
- Proven track record of creativity and innovation
Curious, confident and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Effectively able to work in a team environment and accept criticism of your work
- Highly motivated, with a 'can-do’ attitude
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise