Contract type: 6 Month FTC
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000
We have an exciting opportunity working as a Social Media Response Assistant to join one of our global clients based in Southampton. You will be responsible for monitoring various feedback on social media platforms, responding to comments and escalating where necessary. This will be working 37.5 hours per week on a roster basis which includes working 1 in every 4 to 5 weekends.
Duties for the Social Media Response Assistant will include:
- To answer queries efficiently and ensuring customer service standards are met within the required time frames.
- Responding to guest comments and feedback primarily via the internet channels in a professional manner (reflective of the brand), ensuring that the guest’s faith is restored in the product.
- To be the first point of contact for dealing with escalations that has come through the social media channels proactively seeking support from the Guest Relations team leaders if required.
- To escalate concerns when necessary and mitigate risks such as Media, Legal Press matters.
- To exceed guest’s expectations in terms of response time, method and quality, all within departmental guidelines and service levels.
- Having an in-depth working knowledge of all social media and live feedback channels such as Facebook, Feefo and Twitter.
- To work alongside the social media teams to ensure a consistent brand response.
- To manage workflow within CRM to ensure that data is recorded accurately for root cause analysis and reporting.
- To identify and feedback key trends for root cause analysis and oversight.
- To manage own workload in a pro-active manner to ensure that all agreed departmental standards are met.
The successful Social Media Response Assistant will have:
- Educated to GCSE, O level or equivalent.
- Experienced in a customer service role with proven communication and letter writing skills.
- Computer literate
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and prioritise a varied and heavy workload to achieve required deadlines.
If you are interested in the Social Media Response Assistant position, then either call us on or e-mail your CV to us
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job