Social Media Marketing Executive
Easy to reach by car from Knaresborough, York, Wetherby, Leeds and Harrogate- must drive due to location, no public transport
Benefits -Up to 28 days holiday, Flexi time, Pension, Free parking, onsite crèche
***To apply for this role you must have experience in paid social media advertising, using tools such as Facebook Ads manager***
We are looking for an innovative and talented Social Media Executive to create and maintain a strong online presence for our client. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts. If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you.
What does a Social Media Executive do?
As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our client’s brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
What skills/experience are we looking for?
- An overwhelming passion for social media(particularly Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), a creative, open and innovative mind
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Social Media Coordinator, both in organic and paid channels
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) both on social media and off
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- First-hand experience of creating content and generating engagement on social media platforms that supports and compliments overall brand marketing strategies.
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field (Not a requirement, but preferred)
You will be required to develop and implement effective and eye-catching quarterly Social Media Plans, that create and ensure best practice. Create and run campaigns on many social media platforms including Facebook, Instagramand Twitterthat will earn natural links for SEO purposes and PR exposure. You will create and manage paid social campaigns, regularly improving these through constant monitoring of the activity and delivering reports on effectiveness and future strategy.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.
- Marketing Strategies
- New Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'