Social Media Marketing Manager
£25,000 - £30,000
Client: Our client is an exciting and established fashion brand which has grown steadily over the last 15 years. There ambitions are to grow further across the UK and internationally, so as part of this growth looking for a talented Social Media Marketing Manager in the Greater Manchester area.
Position: Social Media Marketing Manager - £25,000 - £35,000 + Competitive Package Role: We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Marketing Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and lead our social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness, increase engagement and website traffic
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the organisation and brand
- Write engaging articles and content (onsite/offsite copy)
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as google analytics
- Stay upto date with industry news and strategize new ideas to increase revenue
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have 3 years’ experience within a similar Social Media and Marketing environment (either agency or client)
- Must have 3 years’ experience of Blogger outreach / PR within a similar environment (either agency or client)
- Must have experience of managing a small team
- Deep knowledge of social channels Inc. Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and Instagram
- Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Excellent team work and networking skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'