RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Social Media Marketing Manager to join a household name in the Online Gaming Sector based in Leeds, who have an excellent reputation in their field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
They have created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For. So grab a cup of "posh" coffee and catch up with your team before the daily standup. Then get your head into the zone, working closely alongside the other members of your team. When you need a break you can go to one of our break out areas or even have a game of table tennis.
What will you do as a Social Media Marketing Manager?
You will oversee the creation, delivery and development of the social media strategy for online gaming products (Bingo, Casino and Poker). Your experience and passion for engaging existing and future customers in an authentic way will see you and your team turn our fans into customers, in turn ensuring that our social activity is effective in driving brand awareness and engagement.
You will be specifically responsible for:
• Management of existing social media gaming team - ensuring commitments are set in line with overall social strategy with a keen focus on people development
• Instilling an analytical approach to content creation to ensure we maximise the engagement opportunity
• Ensuring the Social team work effectively within the Customer Engagement Team and Gaming Media team whilst also creating content for use across wider channels
• Develop and launch an effective growth strategy for all Gaming Social Media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Snapchat
• Oversee the delivery of an effective influencer strategy which is designed to drive direct transactional activity
• Maintaining key relations with third parties, including Twitter, Facebook, and social media agencies
• Ensure our activity continual evolves in line with the latest social trends
• Working closely with the Gaming Social Media Customer Service team - making sure the teams work efficiently together and being of top of crisis communications should they arise
• Ensuring tracking and monitoring tools are fit for purpose
What do you know that makes you a great Social Media Marketing Manager?
• Previous working knowledge of Online Gaming (Casino, Poker etc) is essential
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and tools
• Ability to produce and inspire great idea generation with a proven track record of bringing ideas to life
• Previous experience in people management
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• Effective multi-tasker who can thrive under pressure
Salary based on experience with bonus plus an excellent package covering everything you can think of.
- Media Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Media Marketing