An award winning fintech start-up specialising in providing business finance to help small businesses grow further and faster. In 5 years the company has already lent over £150m through their award winning technology platform. After raising capital to grow the business and recently opening operations in Germany, Spain, Poland this is a fantastic time to join the business.This is a graduate job paying £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the business as a Social Media Marketing Manager responsible for engaging with small businesses, partners and the wider finance industry by creating and disseminating high quality content. This is an excellent entry level job for a recent graduate looking to develop a successful career in digital marketing and social media.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Help build communication strategies tailored to company target audiences, including SMEs, accountants, brokers and other partners.
• Develop and curate deep insights about company customers and partners such as their needs, concerns, perceptions and media consumption patterns.
• Create (hands on and by managing freelancers) branded content for organic social, blog/ SEO, partnership and paid marketing channels, ranging from thought leadership pieces to news updates to push marketing copy.
• Become a guardian of the company brand tone of voice, and drive diffusion across all communications including website and marketing communications.
• Manage social media channels to increase engagement and position the company as a thought leader in the SME financial lending space.
What are the ideal candidate’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level, subjects involving a high volume of written English are preferred.
• Someone passionate about storytelling, loves translating complex concepts into clear and compelling content pieces.
• Prior experience or at least a keen interest to learn about increasing brand engagement and delivering business results through social media and Search Engine Optimisation.
• Comfortable with drawing insights from data and media performance.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate within and across teams.
• A self-starter and resourceful, able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Ambitious and uncompromising in delivering high quality outputs.
• Excited about helping small businesses succeed.
• Knowledge of SEO principles or experience using Google Analytics would both be a bonus.
What are the perks of working at this company?
You will always have a say in the business and have the opportunity to really make a difference. You will be working on really interesting projects that will help the company more effectively serve its customers and help them to grow.
The company is focused on helping employees become top performers and reward everyone in numerous ways.
Employee benefits include:
• Company retreats (think French Alps and Spanish seaside) you can work from several weeks a year.
• Pool, Ping Pong, Foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - from climbing to chess, cycling, football, running, etc.
• 25 days holiday a year plus a day off for your birthday - we want you fresh and fully charged.
• Plenty of drinks and snacks, healthy and unhealthy.
• Subsidised gym membership (to work off the unhealthy snacks) and restaurant discounts in Fitzrovia.