If you're driven, ambitious and have some solid experience in Marketing, we want to hear from you! We're a premium nursery group and we're looking for an impressive Social Media & Marketing Executive to join our team. Here at Fennies we thoroughly believe in hiring based on character above all else, so you'll be joining an outstanding team and a growing business with an exceptional culture.
As an organisation, our aim is to change the perception of the nursery industry by being the best and moving it forward. We do things differently, so don’t expect the ordinary. We care, we listen, we’re constantly learning from each other and refining our craft, we value teamwork over individual success and we’re always fun to work with, even in the trickiest of situations!
An exciting opportunity to develop and strengthen social activities, building brand awareness and increasing conversions. The role is primarily social media based, however, around 30% of your time will be spent working with the team on other Marketing initiatives and ad Hoc activities. Your social focus will be on supporting and developing social content strategy & activations, monitoring performance, and creating and scheduling content across multiple social channels. You will report into the Senior Marketing Lead, work closely with internal Marketing team in particular the Content Executive. Your main goals include delivery of creative and engaging social content to meet deadlines and drive growth to aid the overall marketing teams targets.
How a week will look for you
- Planning and coordinating content across allsocial media channels including Instagram (IG), Facebook (FB), Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and other relevant platforms
- Expand on the existing social strategy and build out the social calendar
- Generate creative ideas for social first content including campaign assets, real-time videos and copy
- Create relevant re-active assets from top funnel content
- Curate image/asset library to leverage across social media assets
- Explore other social platforms and keep up-to-date with latest trends
- Present ideas and participate in organisation, ideation meetings
- Work as part of marketing team to develop new social initiatives to drive KPI’s i.e partnerships, competitions, giveaways, influencer content
- Expand influencer marketing i.e. manage PR boxes initative
- Build great relationships across the business including individual settings and head office departments
- Continuously monitor analytics and work closely with our Digital Executive to deliver reports to show results and recommendations on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Engage with our follower, ensuring regular communication, parents, brands, influencers on social media to showcase a presence for our pages/profiles
- Monitor competitor activity and social trends on a weekly basis to ensure brand remains relevant
- Travelling to our sites once a month to gather live content
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Social media experience, some knowledge of paid media is preferred
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent English, written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of HubSpot or other scheduling software
- Proficiency skills with Photoshop/Canva or other design suites and video editing software
- Passionate about social media and marketing
- Driver's license and a car
- A sound understanding of social media industry and platforms
- A creative mind, thinking innovatively when it comes to social media and content campaigns
- Organised and process-driven approach to work
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, happy to get involved in a variety of activities
- Team player, working with teams across the business
- Brand Awareness
- Social Media
- Content Strategy
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'