We are a dynamic ambitious company looking for an experienced Social Media Executive who will be responsible for developing marketing campaigns, updating and creating engaging content for the company’s marketing campaigns and social media presence, including updating and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with our audiences, under the direction of the Digital Marketing Manager. You will also promote the Group’s main brands as well as manage the day-to-day interactions with supporters and contacts across the Group’s social media channels.
If you live and breathe marketing and social media, we want to talk to you.
- Day-day management of our company social media channels.
- Conduct research and analyse data to identify and define audiences.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Create dynamic written, graphics and video content.
- Optimise content following SEO and PPC feedback.
- Daily management of social media communications with supporters and interested parties, and building relationships with existing supporters.
- Create content that promotes audience interaction.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of social media strategies.
- Growth of social media networks and audiences.
- Work as part of the team to develop larger social media paid campaigns.
- Analyse and report.
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media campaigns.
- Schedule updates.
- Development of relationships with social media influencers.
- Photo editing of images from our projects using specialist software.
Requirements for the Marketing & Social Media Assistant Role
- Experience in managing social media platforms
- You should have a strong grasp of social media tools and strategies.
- Passion for all things social.
- Content creation experience.
- Exceptional written skills.
- Experience of working with Photoshop (preferable).
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management.
- Good interpersonal skills and business English.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Educated to Diploma level
- Working experience in social media & marketing.
- Demonstrable experience assisting and coordinating social media initiatives.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences.
If you feel you are suitable for their Marketing & Social Media Assistant position, please apply now.
Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Executive Assistant, Social Media, Digital Marketing.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"