An exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Media & Marketing Executive to join a progressive, vibrant and exciting organisation located in Macclesfield.
As the Social Media & Marketing Executive, your key duties will include:
- Devising a content schedule for all social media platforms
- Taking the lead on creating and developing multi-media content
- Monitoring all social media accounts to ensure brand and policy compliance
- Monitoring the wider landscape of social media trends and changes to ensure new opportunities are not being missed
- Creating and communicating regular reports on performance
- Contribution to the wider marketing strategy
- Liaising with external organisations regarding promotional activity
To be considered for the role of Social Media & Marketing Executive, you must have the following skills/attributes:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar, social media focused role
- Demonstrable success in delivering multi-channel content, both organic and paid
- Experience of managing suppliers to deliver to deadlines
- Excellent copywriting skills and use of language/grammar
- Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Office as well as social media management and content management platforms
- Experience of commissioning content such as influencer marketing or video/animation would be desirable, although not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Media & Marketing Executive looking for their next career step in a modern working environment with excellent benefits.
Interviews will take place w/c 19th February.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to individual submissions. Therefore if you have not received a response within 48 hours you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application this time.
- Social Media
- English grammar
- Online Advertising
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job