Social Media Executive – Fashion & Retail
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 P/A + Benefits
An exciting opportunity to join a fantastic Hereford based team as Social Media Executive within a well known online brand. You will be working within a enthusiastic and energetic environment with the opportunity to work closely with the Digital Design Team, Studio Team, Buying and Digital Marketing Team.
As the successful Social Media Executive your role will primarily involve writing and preparing content, ensuring brand tone of voice is maintained.
The company is a team with strong values that involve being passionate and enthusiastic about their work and are hands on and straightforward, but most importantly they enjoy working together in achieving success.
Key responsibilities of the job:
- Create and deliver thumb-stopping, engaging copy across all social media channels
- Brief in artwork, editorials and videos with various teams to convey brand messaging
- Create relevant editorials and videos for relevant channels
- Post and schedule content to various social media channels
- Proactive and reactive conversations with customers across all channels
- Create social-friendly URLS
- Act as a social media evangelist within the business
- Support the social media plan by researching new ideas and keeping up to date with any market changes
- Work with the Social Media Manager and Social Media Editor to develop social media output
- Research relevant content and competitors to ensure we maintain relevancy
- Audit, monitor and report regularly on existing content and social media posts
Social Media Executive - Key Skills Required:
- Passion for social media
- Team player
- Proven experience with social media channels
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Passion for working within a sport or fashion based environment
- Analytical knowledge
- Relevant web / marketing / analytical based qualification
- Strong social media following
- Understanding of customer audience targeting
If you are a Social Media Executive with a passion for delivering exciting content across a range of social media platforms, then this is a great opportunity for you. Please apply now with your latest CV.
For any further information about this exciting new opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Catherine at Premier Group Recruitment!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"