Social Media Marketing Executive (Graduate)
My client… Uses content and events to show how to leverage the Internet of Things to create business opportunities putting together cutting edge conferences & industry specific publications. Due to the next phase growth a role has been created for a Social Media Exec.
Role background…This is a brand-new position that has been created to leverage the vast quantity of excellent content that the technology publication produces to position the client as a leader of their space using opportunities available through paid social media marketing.
- Management and administration of social media properties.
- Measurement, testing and reporting on social media activity
- Assisting editorial team with content distribution
- Lead generation/delegate acquisition through paid social media channels
- Close collaboration with editorial teams
- Delivering all our brand social media campaigns end to end - from briefing and concepts, to launch, optimising and post-campaign analysis
- Delivering social media content calendars and plans to support broader marketing activity
- Delivering all social media reporting
- Championing the social community, engaging, interacting and delivering a first-class social experience for our customers online
- Supporting events marketing team
- 6-12 months’ experience in social media management
- Understanding of web analytics (GA preferred)
- Understands the role of paid media in social channels and how to track its impact
- Is comfortable with reporting, data and numbers - you`re commercially savvy, comfortable tracking social sentiment, brand impact and ROI
- Uses insight to inform marketing campaigns
Familiarity with Social Media tools - Hootsuite/TweetDeck/Manage Flitter/Sprout Social etc.
- Media Tools
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Graduate Level
- Media Marketing