MARKETING COORDINATOR (SOCIAL MEDIA)
£22,000 - £27,000
About the role
Due to rapid expansion over the last 5 years (200% revenue growth and currently holds over 80% of market share in their industry), our Guildford based client is looking to recruit a highly motivated and dedicated individual to join their marketing team.
This new position would see an experienced marketer join the business and would be responsible for marketing brands by social media and email campaigns. This would be achieved through proactive liaison with internal departments (such as sales, contact centre, technical support teams, senior managers etc.) as well PR and Web agencies in view of hitting company/marketing objectives and targets.
The role would suit someone with previous experience in social media/email marketing campaigns and have knowledge/experience on Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Email marketing campaigns
- Social media marketing campaigns
- Design/creation of marketing collateral on Photoshop and Illustrator
- Back end of web development
- Assist with event marketing by acting as an ambassador for the business
- Liaise with PR & web agencies
- Previous marketing experience in a similar role (email/social media)
- Excellent communicator who is able to build positive working relationships
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Marketing qualification (useful)
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media