Social Media, Marketing and Personal Assistant
Location: Poole (Sandbanks)
Working Days: Monday - Friday (full time)
Working Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm
SOS recruitment has an exceptional career opportunity available within one of the UK's leading property companies, as a Personal Assistant and Social Media Manager. This individual will have a rare opportunity to work alongside one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the south.
The individual will have to have exceptional computer skills and good knowledge on running social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, MailChimps etc. They will need to create eye catching content, generate interaction to all platforms and to produce impressive brand awareness and reputation.
They will be helping with time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence, and note-taking. The role of the personal assistant will be varied, such as answering phone calls, taking notes, scheduling meetings, emailing, texts etc. They will also have to complete tasks very professionally. They will ensure that everything runs smoothly and in a very responsible manner.
The candidate will to be fantastically well presented on a day to day business, Confident to take on any tasks given with an hands on approach to be driven to achieve the best of their ability.
Job Roles :
- screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- taking dictation and minutes
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is prepared for the meeting
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Social Media Management on all platforms and creating content
- Social Media
- Marketing and Personal Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job