Sustainable food startup
Our client is a boundary-breaking new sustainable food brand that aims to revolutionise Western food culture by introducing insects as a staple part of it! Launched in 2014 with pop-up restaurants, they quickly realised there was an opportunity to provide insect based products to an engaged and growing audience. Going from strength to strength, with partnerships including The Economist, Chang Beer and Ogilvy - they are disrupting the food industry and are growing their London-based team to achieve their ambitious aims.
With responsibilities for leading on social media management and supporting the marketing team as well as providing general office support, this is an exciting role for a committed and enthusiastic graduate. Great communication and organisational skills are a must, as is a passion to work within the food industry.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a start-up and make a real impact, growing as the company does.
Job DescriptionKey Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages all social media channels and leads on content creation ?
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing ?strategies ?
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each activity ?(product or event) ?
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, partners, press, ?and other agencies to implement strategies across multiple channels ?
- Manages retail accounts and relationships by organising samplings, stock and ?responds to queries from clients and customers about product and services ?
- Maintains excellent relationships with suppliers and customers through ?genuine customer service ?
- Helps to interview, hire and manage interns ?
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures ?
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
- Strong understanding of social media channels and how these can be harnessed for business ?
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) ?
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages ?
- Ability to work under pressure and meet conflicting deadlines ?
- Ability to multi-task
- Marketing qualification and/or relevant work experience
- Design and photo editing skills
- Interest in food sector ?
- Copywriting skills ?