Salary: £32-35k + benefits
Type: Full Time (5 dpw, Maternity Contract)
Location: Part remote, part office-based (North West London)
Our client is a leading Digital Agency and is seeking a Social Marketing specialist who is strong in building and maintaining digital communities in line with the business needs.
The ideal Social Media Lead will harness various channels in order to build deep engagement with target markets, ultimately aiming at greater brand awareness, lead generation and client retention.
- Content Calendar - Review and prioritise content marketing based on the set calendar
- Social media marketing - Plan and execute the social media marketing strategy
- Community engagement - Boost and amplify engagement with key industry communities such as Technology and Web Development.
- Sponsorship opportunities - Identify relevant sponsorship opportunities
- Events - Help to identify, plan and execute event marketing, including key speaking opportunities for the business and then support the team in preparing and promoting the brand before, during and after each event.
- Campaign promotion- Creatively promote campaigns using content, channel optimisation and product development
- Influencers- Identify key influencers, bodies and thought leaders
- Ideal Client Prospects - Identify and maintain ICP's for targeted future marketing campaigns
- Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'