Social Media Manager
What you’ll be doing
As the Social Media Marketing/Account Manager, you’ll work within the Social Team and be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of social media accounts, working with specific clients and projects.
You will work across Facebook, Instagram and TikTok and will plan, build and schedule all social activity including creating content, both written and visual. The Social Media Marketing/Account Manager will also be responsible for analysing and reporting on the success of the campaigns.
As this role is client facing, you will need to maintain those existing relationships by updating your clients regularly on progress and results and checking in with them for feedback.
What experience you’ll need
- At least 3 years’ experience within Social Media Management
- Experience working across both organic and paid social campaigns
- Preferably an agency background
- Sound content creation skills with great attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of all social media channels – Mainly Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- To be highly organised, self-motivated and a real team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with confidence – this role is client facing
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This role is offering a salary of £28-34k + bonus, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, flexible & hybrid working, private health insurance, free gym, health & wellbeing support and regular socials and parties.
Interested? Then click apply right away or get in touch with Josh for more info.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'