Social Media Manager
* The charity's social media.
* Engaging with the charity's supporters, ensuring they don't just fuel our journey, they come on it with us.
* Acquiring new supporters to join us on the mission.
* Managing the charity's social media accounts day to day.
* Evolving the charity's social content & keeping up with current trends.
* Creating innovative content to drive the charity's organic reach.
* Setting and monitoring targets for social campaigns.
* Establishing core social media success measures (KPIs).
* Developing social campaigns to meet the charity's fundraising and awareness plans.
* Charity expert in all things social.
* Monitoring and responding to comments and tags.
* Working with our Content Creator - Video to develop a regular stream of social media focused video content to help achieve the charity's engagement goals.
* Uphold the brand identity and voice across all social media and content channels.
* Work closely with the design team to create visually appealing graphics and assets that resonate with our audience.
* Consistently reinforce brand messaging, values, and aesthetics through all communication.
* You will have:
* Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager preferably for consumer brands.
* Demonstrated success in growing social media followings and engagement on various platforms.
* Strong writing skills with the ability to create engaging and persuasive content for different audiences.
* Proficiency in using social media management tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Brandwatch) and content creation software (e.g. Canva, Adobe Creative Suite).
* Experience working in a hybrid or fully remote role
* Driver's license
* A passion for supporting bereaved Military families.
We are currently implementing the switch to a remote-first workplace. This role is advertised as a remote one, but will require a minimum of 6 days to be spent in East Anglia for team building days, strategy sessions etc. Equally we welcome anyone to work permanently or in a hybrid way at our East Anglian based HQ. This role will require some travel from time to time with good notice to cover events and to capture content.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'