Social Media Manager
Location: Remote first with an eventual flexible work scheme of 2/3 days in Manchester offices
Salary: Up to £45K (DOE)
Sector: Fashion, Marketing
We’re thrilled to be working alongside an exciting, globally minded and fun fast-fashion brand that are looking to extend their presence across the UK and USA with the help of several key hires across the business.
Having been formed under a simple yet effective aim to be a leading sustainable fashion house, my client needs freethinking visionaries that are passionate about content and eager to be a part of the next big fashion revolution. As a social media manager, you’ll need to be the very epitome of these qualities, and alongside the Head of Marketing, will create responsive and culturally relevant content that will engage and please audiences across the fashion sector.
It’s a great opportunity, and one perfect for any media expert looking for a chance to promote community and audiences through creative and out of the box campaigns
What will you be doing?
- Creating a wide array of seasonally appropriate content which entertains and sustains your audience
- Defining a content strategy that promotes organic growth across Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, YouTube and Facebook
- Constantly strive to push the envelope out and find new ways to captivate Gen Zers and millennials
- Be an active participant in weekly idea sessions, knowledge sharing and the testing of new tools and techniques
- Oversee the social team’s creation of a content schedule that keeps the brand front-of-mind
- Remain aware of key performance metrics and ensure you and others are working to achieve them
- Collab with the influencer team on high quality commissioned content
- Regularly learn from and report on social media performances against targets and benchmarks
- Proven community and social brand building in a fast-growing Gen Z business
- Confident communicator that is able to adeptly alter tone of voice depending on platform/audience
- Highly engaged with the wider fashion world and in tune with all the latest trends
- Analytical mindset that can look at metrics and learn from them
- Avid user of social media that loves learning new ways to engage with platforms
- Malleable work that can adjust style and multitask as and when needed
For more info regarding the role and the brand’s ambitious plans, apply now and we’ll be sure to get in touch
- Organic Growth
- Social Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'