Are you looking to progress within your marketing career?
Do you have strong Social Media experience across paid and organic?
Do you have social media stratergy experience?
If you can answer yes to the above questions then this could be the PERFECT role for you!
• To develop a social media strategy to drive reach, engagement, enquiries, increase brand salience, and engagement with potential and existing customers and stakeholders
• Strategize and execute digital marketing campaigns, and gather and analyse the data results from those campaigns.
• To proactively manage and develop a content strategy across all social media.
• To proactively manage promoted posts in support of revenue generation and brand building goals, and demonstrably be a visible advocate on social media for the business.
• To collaborate extensively with internal and local stakeholders to grow engagement and social usage.
• To ensure that social media posts throughout meet the company’s brand and tone of voice.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within social media across Facebook, Instagram, twitter, LinkedIn across paid and organic. Also experience with social media stratergy and implementation.
In return you will receive a salary paying circa £35K depending on experience + excellent benefits (like expensing your travel to work) and huge flexibility to WFH (4 days a week).
If you are keen to know more about this fantastic opportunity as a Social Media Manager position, please click on the link to apply! Alternatively, you can get in touch with Bianca Halliburton at Reed Marketing & Creative in Reading
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'