Social Media Manager - £55,000
London (working from home currently)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading advisory and accountancy firm as a Social Media Manager. Working as part of their new Brand Engagement team this role will see you spearheading all social media strategies and campaigns enabling partners and directors retain and acquire new clients across their various sectors. Developing stand out and market leading content will be one of the key objectives for the success of this new team.
Working alongside senior stakeholders across Comms, Engagement and Social Media your duties will include:
- Managing social media channels and leading on content strategy
- Managing success campaigns across various platforms
- Plan, create and publish social media content across the brand
- Research ways in which to engage with existing and new clients and their audience
- Manage a team of social media specialists, overseeing their day to day activities
- Regular reporting on social media activity, looking at avenues to improve interaction or content
- Support the wider Marketing & Comms teams with planning and execution of campaigns and social media strategies
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a Social Media role at
- The ability to understand how to engage the target audience
- Exceptional organisation skills, being able to juggle several campaigns successfully
- Proven experience in leading and managing a team
Please apply online ASAP to be considered for this role.
- social media
- digital marketing
- professional services
- social media manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'