Do you have a passion for social and digital marketing? We're looking for a Social Media Manager to join a leading property development and investment group and be responsible for the day-to-day creation and execution of the Social Media Content and engagement for their global audience.
If you want to work in an environment where no two days are the same, want to truly own your role and have you're your work play a part in delivering some of the most exciting new property developments to some of the UK's biggest cities? Then continue reading!
You must have:
* Minimum 2 years' experience in a Social Media role
* A passion for Social Media
* Use of Adobe Suite is desirable (Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere)
* Have a proven track record working on, and growing, social media accounts with tangible results
* Excellent English, impeccable grammar and strong attention to detail
* Great communication skills
* Previous experience working to tight deadlines
* Previous experience working with the sales and marketing departments
* Presentation, negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management skills
Responsibilities of the ideal Social Media Manager:
*Creating, planning and delivering social media strategies to a high standard
*Stay up to date on new social media tools, strategies and high growth social media accounts to identify new ideas and trends for growth
*Implement social listening to monitor and help inform market trends and competitor insights to help inform content needs
*Maintain the social media channels with fresh new engaging content - organising and coordinating all necessary assets
*Scale and retain a loyal customer following across all social media channels
*Participate in the development of social media strategies and key programming throughout the year
*Review and refine social media reporting - reporting on key metrics of community, reach
and engagement and tailor campaigns to suit intended goals
Social Media Manager Benefits:
Basic Salary up to £28,000
Fantastic Career Prospects
Amazing Office Space
Is this you?
If you have the talent and proven Social Media experience, hit the apply button now!
- Social Media
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Calendar
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'