Social Media Manager
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Social Media Manager to join an international business with global ambition. Reporting into the Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Manager, you will lead the social media content and strategy across an incredible line up of brands, with the objective of growing the social media following and engagement. The content you will create will tell the brand story and resonate with the target audience.
Bringing your knowledge and passion for all things social to create excitement in everything you do, you will collaborate with the wider teams across the business and pass on this enthusiasm to them. Along with your passion and creative flair, you must be able to use data to monitor success and optimise campaigns and content strategies and be able to convey the results to the business on a regular basis.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, evaluating and optimising a best-in-class social media and content strategy, across all relevant platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Pinterest.
- Creation of monthly brand content plans with approval and sign off from key stakeholders and then scheduling of posts
- Copywriting and content creation, ensuring all content is delivered within the brand tone of voice and guidelines to engage with target audience. Where needed sourcing, briefing and managing 3rd parties such as photographers and copy writing agencies to ensure content is in line with the brand proposition
- Thorough analysis of campaign performance against KPIs; make recommendations for future campaign activity, paying close attention to continual improvement of the effectiveness of content to drive engagement and awareness
- Collaborate with wider marketing team to ensure full integration of paid, owned and earned activity across all social platforms
- Proven track record of running multiple branded social media sites across multiple platforms
- Experience with TikTok, Instagram and Facebook - within beauty or fashion would be an advantage
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder both internally with teams and stakeholders as well as externally
- Highly creative skillset
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Commercially focussed and results driven
- Methodical and efficient in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about social media and up to date with latest industry trends
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'